Shipping & delivery
As soon as we've received payment we'll start working on your order. Items that are in stock will be delivered to the postal service within 1-2 workdays. We'll send you a message through email as soon as we've despatched your order.
For custom made items we need time to process your order. The time needed and the further steps of the manufacturing process will be determined after consultation with you.
New regulations were implemented in 2020; good are not allowed to be shipped in an envelop but must be shipped in a package. For countries outside the European Union it is required to fill in a customs form.
All items are sent via PostNl standard Airmail, this method of delivery is the cheapest but it has NO tracking.
Upgrades are available for track and trace and registered post (which requires a signature on delivery). Please contact me if you would like me to upgrade your shipment before checkout.
European countries such as Belgium, France, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Luxemburg, Austria, Sweden and Spain fall under the Eur 1 rate, the shipping prices are:
- a regular package will be € 7,50. This is without track and trace.
- package with track and trace will cost € 13,00
All other European countries (except Russia)
- a regular package will be € 9,00. This is without track and trace.
- package with track and trace will cost € 18,50
Rest of the world (including Russia)
- a regular package will be € 10,00. This is without track and trace
- package with track and trace will cost € 24,30
Estimate delivery will take:
United States/Canada 2-4 weeks
Europe: 5-10 working days
Asia, Australia, New Zealand: 2-4 weeks
However this does NOT cover customs delays or delays in the postal system due to circumstances beyond my control.
* Working days for Postnl are: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (not including holidays.)
Import duty and taxes
I am not responsible for any import duty and taxes imposed on the buyer by their country's regulations.